Cosmetic complex IPH REG / HA (Cosmetic Grade) with hyaluronic acid was developed by Ideal Pharma Peptide. Its use in the composition of cosmetics allows you to achieve a pronounced anti-aging effect. This is due to its ability to correct DNA damage, increase cellular activity by interacting with specific receptors. Studies of the peptide confirmed that it has antioxidant, regenerating and reparative effects.
Research results of IPH REG / HA
The experiments, which were carried out on embryonic stem cells of the pluripotent type, proved that the IPH REG / HA cosmetic complex (Cosmetic Grade) contributes to the activation of genes involved in the restoration of the extracellular matrix and cell proliferation. Due to this, it has a pronounced regenerating and reparative effect on tissue after mechanical damage. Studies conducted on rats have shown that complete tissue regeneration is achieved within 30 days.
During the experiment, it was found that the studied peptide promotes the proliferation of keratinocytes of the hair follicle, epidermis, vascular endothelium and dermis cells. The proliferation of keratinocytes by mechanical damage of tissues and the state of oxidative stress is achieved after 1 month of regular use of the complex. An increase in the optimal dosage (100 μg) of the studied peptide does not lead to an increase in its effectiveness both after 3 months and after 6 months.
When using peptide increases the production of interferon gamma, which indicates its high antioxidant properties. The use of a dosage of 100 μg contributes to the antioxidant and pro-oxidant protection of the body, as well as the normalization of parameters after 3 months of use.
Due to its good tolerability and the absence of side effects, the IPH REG / HA cosmetic complex (Cosmetic Grade) can be used as an antioxidant and tissue regenerator.
The use of the complex within cosmetic products
The main task of peptides is to start the process of reading information from DNA and regulating the production of proteins. In case of dysfunction of the cells, the IPH REG / HA cosmetic complex (Cosmetic Grade) allows them to be restored to their original state in a relatively short time.
The calculation of the dosage of the complex for cosmetic products is carried out according to the scheme:
The use of peptide with hyaluronic acid in the composition of day and night creams, serums, tonics and face masks allows you to achieve the following results:
- Filling of fine lines and diminishing the look of deep wrinkles. This effect is achieved thanks to the ability of the IPH REG / HA cosmetic complex (Cosmetic Grade) to penetrate deep into the dermis and reduce muscle tension. Hyaluronic acid contained in the complex has the ability to retain moisture in the subcutaneous layers, preventing its evaporation. Thanks to this, the skin looks fresh, hydrated, perfectly smooth, without signs of sagging and wrinkles.
- Acceleration of healing of cuts and microdamages resulting from skin dryness, mechanical injuries, exposure to wind, low temperatures and other adverse factors. Due to the pronounced reparative and regenerative properties the healing process occurs quickly and efficiently. At the same time, large scars are noticeably reduced, and the relief effects of acne and minor scars disappear completely. As a result, the skin takes on an ideal smoothness and attractive look.
- Activation of the production of its own collagen, which contributes to the improvement of skin elasticity and smoothness, has a moisturizing and toning effect, reduces signs of pigmentation and scars. As a result, the skin becomes elastic, its turgor increases, flabbiness is eliminated and facial contours are tightened. Thanks to collagen, the flaking and tightness of the skin are also reduced.
- Improvement of blood microcirculation, due to which the tissues are more effectively saturated with nutrients and oxygen. As a result, the skin acquires a healthy color, it becomes fresh, taut and smooth, its gray tint is eliminated, dark circles and bags under the eyes are reduced.
- Due to the antioxidant effect, age-related changes are slowed down, tissue oxidation is prevented. Substances contained in the IPH REG / HA cosmetic complex (Cosmetic Grade) protect DNA cells from damage caused by negative external factors – UV and infrared rays, harmful contaminants in the air. They also contribute to the normalization of sebum production and improve oxygen metabolism in tissues. The use of antioxidants protects the skin from photo-aging, improves its turgor and color, and lighters pigment spots. In addition, antioxidants help protect the elastin and collagen fibers from damage.
The complex effect of peptides and hyaluronic acid allows to increase local immunity, improve the skin nutrition with vitamins, minerals, fatty acids and other substances that are contained in the blood, as well as in used cosmetics.
Due to their small size, short peptides have the ability to easily penetrate tissues and repair damaged areas, returning the skin a fresh and youthful appearance.
The amount of natural peptides produced by the body decreases over time. This occurs as a result of frequent stresses, various diseases, age-related changes and negative external influences, which leads to weakening of the tissues and their aging. Since the body is not able to produce peptides on its own, using the IPH REG / HA (Cosmetic Grade) cosmetic complex is a great way to maintain the beauty and youthfulness of the skin.
Thus, the peptide complex and hyaluronic acid within cosmetic products have a pronounced regenerating, reparative, rejuvenating and healing effect, slow down skin aging, protect it from oxidation and negative external influences.